Who Am I?

Hi.

I am Mbuelo Ramafamba. Welcome to INFICODING, a platform where I will be sharing my journey as a Coder/Developer/Programmer.

I am a self taught programmer who started off by learning C before jumping into Progress 4GL, Java and C#. On the Database side I work with PostgreSQL and MySQL. On the front end side I work with Angular 7. I have worked also with Spring and .Net frameworks. During my spare time, I play with Python a little bit.

I am very much curious and keen to learn Artificial Intelligence (incl Machine Learning and Data Science), in order to make the world a better place, one algorithm at a time. I have seen various fields of society where AI can be very helpful and make people's lives better.

And I believe that is all you need to know. The rest is a private class.

return goodDay;
Mbuelo Ramafamba


Comments

Popular Posts